Do you want to work for one of the leading Geomatics companies in Europe today?
Murphy Geospatial is one of the leading Geomatic consultancies in Europe. We are an ambitious and innovative company, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology, and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best and remain ahead of the field in everything we do.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, the UK, Spain, Germany, and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years’ experience, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Europe today.
Measured Building Surveys, Legal Mapping, Area Measurement, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Topographic Surveys, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Subsurface Engineering Services, Geophysical Surveys, Monitoring Solutions, Digital Construction, Hydrographic Surveys and UAV/Drone Surveys.
Our HR Philosophy
Our people are a critical part of our success and represent the value of Murphy Geospatial through their actions and decisions every day. We believe focusing on recruiting the best people and investing in their development helps us to create an environment where staff are engaged and committed, leading to higher levels of staff and client satisfaction.
We are currently recruiting a Monitoring Surveyor to join our Monitoring Department. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and skilled Monitoring Specialist to work within the expeditious Geospatial industry. The successful applicant will be responsible for our geotechnical and geodetical monitoring.
- Lead monitoring sensor installations.
- Setup monitoring software such as Leica, Geomos or similar.
- Regularly communicate to various stakeholders such as clients and suppliers.
- Project management.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- 3 years previous Surveying or Monitoring experience (minimum – previous Monitoring experience an advantage).
- Relevant Qualifications and/or relevant experience (ideally PTS for railway works).
- Possess an understanding of surveying and monitoring or sensor communication.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish construction industry (ideally in surveying and monitoring).
- Experience of working to high safety standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- An ambition to learn and develop.
- Flexibility to travel nationwide as required by our clients.
- Full clean Irish/EU driving License.
- The right to work in Ireland.
- Efficient time and priority management skills.
- Excellent understanding of scopes of work and project requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team and on own initiative when required.
Why Murphy Geospatial?
- Widely Recognised: We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional, innovative and technologically proficient surveying companies today.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: we use only the very latest technological equipment.
- Support network: We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other.
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices.
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience.
- Learning & Growth: We support and develop our people to enhance their technical and personal competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions.
- Exclusive Clients: We are proud to work with a very broad spectrum of exclusive clients.
- Employee Benefits: Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years; Enhanced annual leave entitlement; Access to a contributory pension scheme; Death in Service benefit; Access to a company vehicle (role dependent); Allowance payments when working away; Ample free car parking facilities available when working in our office locations.
Apply today to find out more!