Do you want to work for one of the leading Geomatics companies in Europe today?
Murphy Geospatial is one of the leading consultancies in Europe. We are an ambitious and innovative company, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best and remain ahead of the field in everything we do. We believe in the value of verified geospatial data and its use in understanding the natural and built environment around us.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, the UK, Spain, Germany and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years' experience, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Europe today.
Monitoring Solutions, Digital Construction, Measured Building Surveys, Legal Mapping, Area Measurement, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Topographic Surveys, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Subsurface Engineering Services, Geophysical Surveys, Hydrographic Surveys and UAV/Drone Surveys.
Our HR Philosophy
Our people are a critical part of our success and represent the value of Murphy Geospatial through their actions and decisions every day. We believe focusing on recruiting the best people and investing in their development helps us to create an environment where staff are engaged and committed, leading to higher levels of staff and client satisfaction. We are looking to build and maintain a team who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, presenting opportunities to take on challenging work and deliver quality outcomes to our clients by working with others to achieve success.
We are currently recruiting for Geospatial Engineers to join our Digital Construction Department. This is a great opportunity for both experienced professionals and those who want to commence a career within the expeditious Geospatial Industry. The successful candidates will be based in the regions of Dublin & Kildare.
- Staking/Setting-out for different trades in construction.
- Ability to understand and complete survey capture and control works.
- Prepare and analyse data for set-out.
- Utilise modern survey methods and survey devices such as Total Stations, GNSS, UAV, HDS, imaging tools etc.
- Perform detailed field and office surveying work.
- Utilisation of post processing software.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and various stakeholders, ensuring we deliver projects to exact customer requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
- Have relevant qualifications (Surveying, Geomatics or Engineering) and/or relevant experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of surveying.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative when required.
- Willingness to develop skills and knowledgebase.
- To support change and future developments in industry and department.
- Understand scopes of work and project requirements.
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology.
- Experience working in infrastructure and construction.
- Experience with HD Laser Scanning technology and software (desired but not essential).
- Experience with machine control (desired but not essential).
- Experience with UAV/Drone technology and software (desired but not essential).
- Understanding of BIM workflows and experience with digital collaboration tools (desired but not essential).
- Possess a full clean Irish or EU driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel nationwide as required by our clients.
- The right to work in Ireland.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Analytical thinking.
Why Murphy Geospatial?
- Widely Recognised: We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient surveying companies today.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: We use only the very latest technological equipment.
- Support network: We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other.
- Equality & Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices.
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience.
- Learning & Growth: We support and develop our people to enhance their technical and personal competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions.
- Exclusive Clients: We are proud to work with a broad spectrum of exclusive clients.
- Employee Benefits: Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years; Enhanced annual leave entitlement; Access to a contributory pension scheme; Death in Service benefit; Access to a company vehicle (role dependent); Allowance payments when working away; Ample free car parking facilities available when working in our office locations.
Apply today to find out more!